1. Quality difference: Natural drying will lead to quality defects such as warping and cracking
2. Time-consuming: natural drying takes time and is greatly affected by the weather
3. Space requirements: natural drying requires a lot of space and is not environmentally friendly
4. Potential safety hazard: stacking outdoors can easily cause fire
5. Regional policy: drying yards have been phased out in many areas
6. Customer approval: Customers do not approve of low-quality veneers
Myanmar Four Layer Veneer Dryer And Biomass Burner
The four layer veneer dryer purchased by the Myanmar factory is used to dry rubber wood,and the customer feedback is very good, it is used with a biomass burner.The biomass burner acts as a heat source,providing high temperature to the dryer to ensure enough heat to effectively impact the wet veneer.At the same time,the bark of the peeling machine and the waste veneer of the rotary cutter are directly incinerated as fuel,which solves the problem of waste accumulation in the veneer plywood factory.
South Africa Old Customer Two Sets Of 2 Deck Veneer Dryer
These are two sets of layer veneer dryers from our old South African customer.They were installed and guided by our engineers.The customer was very satisfied after buying one of our machines,and then bought the second one.Now Both are in normal use, and the customer feels that the equipment is very good,and the operation is convenient,and the dried veneer is very flat.We are very grateful to South African users for their support.We will continue to work hard in the process of research and development and production to complete the task with quality and quantity.We are also very welcome to visit our factory.